Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review: Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara




Quick Review:

Info:
Dupe of Mac's Haute and Naughty
About $10

Thoughts:
Does not really lengthen
Volume works really well
Does not smudge, smear nor flake
Wish that it would separate my lashes a bit more (and hence tips of lashes feel stubbly instead of tapered off)
I like that it is very dark
Holds curl quite well
Lasts all day
Washes off easily
The lashes do look and feel a bit like falsies

Find out how the wand works by watch the video below:

5 comments:

Miss Bekka said...

I think I might like this a lot. I hate wearing mascara (HATE) because it always feels too heavy. That "lengthening" brush might be right up my alley. Thanks for the heads up :D

aly7 said...

HMMMMM, well, I can see why you bought this! It looks very high-end. Too bad that it does not do everything it is made out to be. I actually thought that it had two mascaras in it, not one. I quess it is a little qimmickey and fooling:)

Wing Law said...

Yes, it's a bit gimmicky, but it's not a bad mascara. It's just not one of my fave that's all. Thanks for stopping by ladies!

xoxo
Wing

herroyalbleakness said...

Wow, it comes in a very pretty and attractive packaging. something i'd get from the counters in a heartbeat :)

it's just sad to hear that the label didn't actually materialize through the product :( made me realize how helpful blog reviews are over sleek pink packagings! thanks for this helpful post!

aly7 said...

hey everyone! Has anyone tried the POP Beauty Lash Wow Mascara? I have it and really like it! The brush is sooo weird, and I am just trying to get used to it! It is really pricey, but I think it is worth it:)
follow me! www.makeuporbreakup7.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...