Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NEW Wet n Wild Trios & 8-pan Palettes Swatches!

Hey guys!  Sorry this took so long to get to you.  I made a video about the newest Wet n Wild Trios and 8-pan Palettes awhile back and haven't uploaded it here because I missed one palette swatch.  Since I have been away without that one palette, and hence have to wait til I get back.  So now I am back and thought that I would share with you the photos.  Hope that you find this helpful.

I have included the original video about all the newest Wet n Wild Palettes along with my three tutorials so far of the three 8-pan Palettes.  I will be also doing tutorials on all the newest trios too.  

Do you have any of these palettes and what do you think?  Which ones do you like the most?

 Stay tuned and enjoy guys!

Wet ‘n’ Wild I Got Good Jeans Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
 Wet ‘n’ Wild I'm Feeling Retro Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
 Wet ‘n’ Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
Wet ‘n’ Wild I'm Getting Sunburned Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
Wet ‘n’ Wild I Dream of Greenie Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
Wet ‘n’ Wild Silent Treatment Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatch
Wet ‘n’ Wild Blue Had Me at Hello Color Icon 8-pan Palette Swatch
Right Side
Left Side
 Wet ‘n’ Wild Petal Pusher Color Icon 8-pan Palette Swatch
Left Side
 Right Side
 Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon 8-pan Palette Swatch
Right Side
Left Side



4 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Wowww all the palettes are awesome! Thanks for swatches :D
My first giveaway-
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/?p=639

aly7 said...

hey, did you check out wet n wild's site?
www.wnwbeauty.com
There is a bunch of trio palettes that you missed, I saw them all at my local Walgreens.
you missed.............
Walking on Eggshells
Sweet as Candy
Cool as a Cucumber
Knock on Wood
On Cloud Nine
Dont Steal my Thunder.

You can check the site for all of the colors. I dont have any but they all look really pretty. Love your videos, I know how much you love these palettes so I figured I would have to tell you about these!

Wing Law said...

Oh yes Aly, I know about those. Those are however from last season. These are all from the newest collection. Thanks so much!!

xoxo
Wing

aly7 said...

sure thing. just thought maybe you missed them:) Love your blog and thanks so much for following!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...