Welcome back to more Fashion Week Coverage! We have some great photos from the Trina Turk Spring 2015 Presentation at Lincoln Center for you today! I stopped by the backstage and loved what I saw! The inspiration? A girl going to a flower market. California healthy & fresh ease.
Skincare: Jason Araujo for Beauty.com using Boots
Hair: Esther Langham for Beauty.com using PHYTO & T3 Tools
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
· Apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse on wet hair and work back into the roots. Then, apply the PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray from the middle of the hair down to the tips
· Section the hair off at the nape of the neck and using a medium round brush from T3, blow dry the hair back with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
· Once each section is dry, set the hair by pinning it up. This will also help to keep volume in the hair. The goal is to achieve volume, smoothness & bounce (use the T3 SinglePass Straightening & Styling Iron for wavy or curly hair)
· After taking the clips out, finish the look by applying PHYTO Professional Glossing Cream onto the roots and the PHYTO Phytolisse Ultra-Glossing Finishing Serum through the hair to the ends
· Part the hair in the center and carefully secure a wide hair band at the crown
· Finish with PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Workable Holding Spray to hold in place
And here's the presentation:
Enjoy and don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin' for more exciting posts!