Tuesday, December 24, 2019

MASSIVE WET N WILD HOLIDAY MAKEUP HAUL!!! (40 Palette, Highlight Palette...







Massive Wet n Wild Makeup Holiday Haul is here!! I am swatching many of these Wet n Wild palettes for you! I got these items from Black Friday for a really good deal!
Wet n Wild Makeup seen here:
Wet n Wild The Metallic Palette
Wet n Wild The 40 Palette
Wet n Wild Color Icon 32-Pan Eyeshadow Palette
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Palette
Wet n Wild Rebel Rose Photo Focus Rose Primer Serum
Wet n Wild Cat Suit Lip Tin:
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks:
Goth Topic
Berry Recognize
Nudie Patootie
Nice To Fuchsia
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipsticks:
Ride On My Copper
I Don't Dessert You
Satin Sheets
Bali in Love

1 comment:

Alex Taylor said...

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...