Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Makeup Station

So most of you know by now that I'm taking makeup classes at Chic Studios NYC (www.ChicStudiosNYC.com) and I'm loving it. The classes are so helpful and I'm learning so much.
Here's a picture of my makeup station right before my first makeover on my first model in school! I was so happy because it was pretty easy to match her foundation. She was a perfect Mac Face and Body N1. I did forget to do my color correcting on her... Oops! That's ok! You learn by doing and making mistakes!

6 comments:

Zadidoll said...

Wing, I'm so jealous! Have a blast in makeup school! Oh how do I envy you. ;)

abi2350 said...

Thats awsome


http://abiabigail.blogspot.com/

Wing Law said...

Thanks guys!!

xoxo
Wing

Unknown said...

Lucky! :) That's cool that you get to take classes.

The little jars for the sponges, etc...is such a good idea!

Wing Law said...

It is really fun! Tomorrow I have a test! Wish me luck!! :)

RandomMe said...

I am so happy for you Wing! It's so good to be young and single! This old married lady is living vicariously through you! Enjoy every moment. I'm really enjoying your tweets and blog posts about your school experiences. How did your test go?? Blessings to you dear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...