Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer Review



Watch my entire video for my detailed review.
Pros:
-Blends really well
-It's not cakey
-Looks beautiful under eye.  Can work as a highlighter too!
-Can mix moisturizer with concealer to make it into a beautiful tinted moisturizer
-Only $3!  It can't get better than that!

Cons
-Not maximum coverage, more like less than medium coverage
-Does not cover tattoos and birthmarks like it claims
-Not enough shades for my deeper skin tone girls

6 comments:

Angel said...

yay! Thanks for doing this review. I've been wondering about this concealer for a while now...

Play Online Bingo said...

Thank you for the review! It is great! I will consider buying this concealer as a gift for myself for my upcoming birthday.

aly7 said...

Thanks for the review Wing! I've been wondering about this ;-)

Unknown said...

nice lady, wwww.colorfulonline.com,free shipping +8% off for new arrvial,feather earrings,beautiful winter coat,I will come back again

Unknown said...

nice lady, wwww.colorfulonline.com,free shipping +8% off for new arrvial,feather earrings,beautiful winter coat,I will come back again

Emie L said...

Hmmmm...this sounds like a great product to try out. I am interested in trying this one out for you have said that it blends well with the skin. It's not cakey which I am very particular with and most of all affordable with good quality. Can't wait to try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...