Thursday, January 27, 2011

Try Free NEW: Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara

Another Physicians Formula new item alert!  Here's Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara!  It has hit the stand by me!  It retails for $9.95 and comes in two colors: Black Organics and Ultra Black Organics.
 I like how they show you the brush on the stand!  It's 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush!
It claims that it's 100% free of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives, Parabens, Clumping Smudging, Flaking, Fibers, and Dyes!  Ooh, I like I like...  It also claims the following as well:
  • 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
  • Eco-Olive(r) a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
  What??  It says that you can try it for free???  What's the fine print?  See if you can see what it says!  I think you can get a full refund rebate!! 
Click here to get the rebate info 
It seems that you can get rebates on other PF products as well!  Have to check this out!!!
 Here's what it says in the back:
I don't know about you, but I really like the idea of wearing makeup that's not going to kill me with all the chemicals.  Does anyone have it?  What do you think?

xoxo
Wing


11 comments:

Kisha Jaggers said...

Loving you read the fine print! I have been wanting to try it and now I will! =))

Angela Van said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

I have this. It is pretty good. The brush to me is similar to CG ash blast. I like the formula, not too wet, not too dry. And it doesn't clump my lashes.

Wing Law said...

Great to know Sally! Thanks for stopping by ladeis!

Angela said...

Wing?
Which store did you find this where you can try it for free (get a rebate)?
CVS? Walgreens? Rite Aid? Target?

Please let me know.
Thanks.

Wing Law said...

I live in NYC and I found it at Duane Reade...

Angela said...

Oh... Okay. Thanks.
By the way, I saw one of your earlier blogs on the Stila Travel Palettes. I'm thinking of getting some, but I keep hearing that the shadows are a hit or miss.
Are they pigmented and long-lasting?
I was actually going to buy the Tokyo, Fiji, and Moscow palettes. I heard the baby blue color in the Moscow was poor quality. :( But that particular person might have had an odd one. What do you think of the shadows?

Angela said...

Oh, and I also heard that the convertible lip/cheek colors are amazing.
Are they on the sheer side?

Wing Law said...

Angela, I only have the Stila Moscow one and that's really pigmented and long lasting. The one I swatched on this blog (The Figi one is really good too)

Angela Van said...

Yay! Thanks. Did you end up picking the mascara up? Are you going to be doing a review on it?

Wing Law said...

YES!! I just did yesterday! That reminds me that I have to send in the rebate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...