Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Cassie and Marissa for awarding me the Versatile Blogger!
To accept The Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy

4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award
7 Random things about me are:
1) I am a salsa dancer.  I LOVE dancing!  I don't do it professionally but wish that I could!
2) I love the ocean.  My dream is that someday I will have a house next to the ocean...
3) I have a little cat that lives with me.  She is SO CUTE!  She also meows for food!  Hahah...
4) I only discovered that I love makeup about a year ago.  And now I really enjoy beauty blogging and also doing YT beauty videos.
5) My favorite sport is swimming.  I am a pretty good swimmer I think!
6) I LOVE Disney World!  
7) I used to play with Barbies all the time when I was a little girl!

Here's the 10 Questions

1. Why did you create this blog?
I feel like a makeup news correspondent, going to all the makeup stores taking pictures and sharing with my readers the newest trends.  It's just a ton of fun for me!

2. What kind of blog do you follow?
All beauty blogs..

3. Favorite Makeup Brand
ELF and Wet n Wild

4. Favorite Clothing Brand
Forever 21, though I enjoy shopping in Asia with completely unknown brands

5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product
Under eye concealer!

6. Your Favorite Color
Purple

7. Your Perfume
Don't really wear perfume often, but when I do, I love solid perfumes from Pacifica

8. Your Favorite Film
Meet the Parents.  So FUNNY!

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would love to visit Thailand!

10. Make the last question yourself and answer
Who do you admire the most?
Oprah, Dalai Lama...


Tag for the Blog Award and 10 Questions

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...