Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maybelline Hong Kong Part 1

 As you can see, Maybelline HK has completely different products than Maybelline US.  Well maybe some are similar.  Check them out!!
 Hey Maybelline BB Cream!!!
Lipsticks!

 So cute!  Hello Kitty Mascara!

 They have Maybelline sets.
 I definitely don't think they have this powder in the US.
 Do we have this foundation?
What do you think?

PS I haven't done too many reviews on Maybelline because I know that they do test on animals.  I just want to put that out there.  It doesn't mean that I won't use or review their products, but I also think that since I am a beauty blogger, I have the responsibility to put a disclaimer when reviewing products that test on animals.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hello kitty mascara is so cute! i wish i had one!!

CW said...

Love the hello kitty mascara too :)

Rain said...

I would love to try the BB cream and the lipsticks. Is it similar in Japan as Hong Kong that some make up brands carry things only in that country? I remember it was like that years ago, but don't know if it still is.

Zadidoll said...

Anything with BB cream isn't found in the US. :( Maybelline and other companies that make "Asian only" makeup are doing a HUGE disservice to those of us living in the US. There is such a HUGE market in the US that is left untapped. Even if they don't want to spend the money in all markets why not bring it over and sell in Asian stores in the US?

Wing, so tempted to Paypal you some money to pick me up some of those Maybelline products! Asian foundation is really the only foundation that has a base that matched my skin tone. I love my MUFE HD foundation but not one single color of theirs match my skin tone.

aly7 said...

Gosh! I wish I had that hello kitty mascara and bb cream here in the US

Wing Law said...

Hmm.. you guys all seem to like the Hello Kitty and BB Cream! It's interesting how a company really tries to target its market. I agree. The US should have some of these products too! Thanks for stopping by ladies!

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...