Thursday, March 17, 2011

Maybelline Hong Kong Part 2

 Here's some more Hong Kong Maybelline makeup!  They also have Stiletto Mascara too!  But look at the packaging!  It's so cute!  They actually have heels in there!
We have Volum' Express in the US too, but I believe that the packaging is different.

I don't think the US has Watershine Collagen CreamGloss.  Interesting right?

 Mineral Foundation!
 I think the "Angel Fit" is some sort of base before foundation.  Not really sure...
 HK has a Pure Mineral Series
 They also have a natural line.  This is a natural lip balm
It's called BB Silk!  Hmm...

An ad!   Interesting stuff right? 

PS I haven't done too many reviews on Maybelline because I know that they do test on animals.  I just want to put that out there.  It doesn't mean that I won't use or review their products, but I also think that since I am a beauty blogger, I have the responsibility to put a disclaimer when reviewing products that test on animals.

3 comments:

CW said...

I like the packaging :)

ACE said...

Hi!

Just found your blog and I am so glad you posted about beauty brands in Asia. I've been wandering do the drugstore brands here in the US make more yellow toned foundation choices for their Asian markets. Just looking at your pictures I'm going to say maybe yes? Could you provide more insight on that? Thanks so much! Love your blog!

Wing Law said...

I don't know for sure if it's more yellow toned, but what I do know is that it's so much easier for me to find a foundation that seems to match me just perfectly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...