Friday, March 18, 2011

Duty Free High End Makeup at the Airport!

 I created a look at the airport a month ago on my way to Hong Kong.  I went to the Duty Free Store and just tried out a bunch of products.  And boy these are high end stuff, and I do have to say, they are pretty awesome.

First, the awesome NARS Multiple which I just applied as blush.
Chanel Foundation was pretty darn silky on my skin!  And it blends right in!
Is it just me or doesn't this Lancome lipgloss remind you of the ones from L'Oreal?  I think they are affiliate companies, right?

 I also put some of the Benefit Creseless Eyeshadow. That stuff stayed on pretty good for a 16 hour flight with no primer!

 Here's the look I created using all of the products above!

 Enjoy guys!

5 comments:

Janner said...

OMG! I didnt know Chanel did testers of Pro lumiere!!! JEALOUS! I WANT IT!

Wing Law said...

Go to the airport! LOL!

Stephanie said...

awesome! I wonder how much the savings really are though. That's why I never gave in to the duty free makeup. I just went straight for the snacks lol!

aly7 said...

wow!!! i am JEALOUS!!!!!!

Wing Law said...

Why jealous? I didn't buy any of the makeup at the airport! I just tried out the testers!! You can do it too!

Stephanie, I agree with you that you aren't going to save much for duty free...

Later!

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...