Sunday, February 6, 2011

NEW Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss

Have you seen these Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipglosses yet?  Well, it's actually not THAT new.  I just haven't put these pictures up here.  
 Oh by the way, do you recognize the model on the shelf?  That's Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles!  Now back to the lipgloss, it claims that it reduces lip dryness by 95% and it's also SPF 15.  With lipglosses, I always wonder if they are sticky to the lips.
I have to say that I really do like the packaging.  They look so sleek.  Also, the color selections are very nice.  Look at those gorgeous pinks above.

And there are some browns and other deeper colors too!   I took pictures of all the colors except for  "Purple Rescue".  I believe that's the one that is being shown on the cardboard, but I could be wrong.  As you can see, it retails for $6.59 by me.  That's not too bad for a nice looking lip gloss!

 Here's a nice red one!  Come one camera!!  Why didn't you focus??!!!
 Here's how the applicator looks like.  Do you have one and what do you think of it?

xoxo
Wing


2 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

I agree on these lippies looking so sleek! Rimmel's stepping up, eh? I hope to see how it looks on you (esp that red gloss !)

aly said...

Do they have any sheer pink shades??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...