Monday, February 7, 2011

LA Colors Mineral Blush

LA Colors don't get talked about much in the makeup world.  Most think of the brand as junkie Dollar Store stuff.  But then I came across these...

I don't when exactly these come out, but on the LA Colors website, it says that LA Colors Mineral Blush is new.  Well, I spotted these at my local beauty stores.  Do you see the wide variety of colors and also the price tag?  $3.99!  Not bad at all if you ask me!  And the idea of Mineral Blush intrigues me!

 I was most delighted when I saw the little logo that says "Cruelty Free".  That means that it's not tested on animals!
 Since there are testers, I was curious enough to just do a few quick swatches!  Ah... HELLO to pigmentation!!  Do you see that!  Nice pink, ha?
Here are a few colors swatched on my hand!  I was impressed!

They do sell these on Cherryculture.com for $4.80.  Click here to take you to the link!  
Do you happen to have one of these and what do ya think?

7 comments:

April K said...

i don't have the mineral blush but i do have a few of the regular blushes and i love them. i love the L.A. colors brand, especially the eye shadows.

Wing Law said...

Yeah and they are usually really inexpensive too! Thanks for stopping by April!

Hollie said...

I have a few LA colors eye shadow, they're ok. Would love to try their mineral blushes, I hope that will be available here in Phils. soon.

Addictedtoelf said...

I don't live in the same area as you but what store did you find these in?! I'd love to try them out, especially if they're cheaper than cherryculture.com

Wing Law said...

IT's just a local beauty supply store. You may find one by you?

vavom24 said...

i love this products they are for what your paying for :)

aly said...

pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...