Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Funny Makeup Products

Like to play with makeup? Here's some super fun makeup that you have to check out:  
Here's Too Faced Mood Swing Lipgloss:
 Here I am took a picture of me using the same lipgloss on a different day.  You can see that the color is just so slightly different.  It's a little less pink.  (By the way, I think I am going to do a variation of this look for you guys for Valentine's Day Look)
Now the Too Faced Lashlight:
And the two products together:

Watch the video!  I think it's pretty fun and funny!  HEHE!



Too Faced Mood Swing Lipgloss:
http://www.beautybridge.com/toofamosw...
Too Faced Lashlight:
http://www.beautybridge.com/toofala.h...
If you are my subscriber, put in the code youtube10 for 10% off from BeautyBridge.com. So subscribe now!!!
FTC: The two products reviewed in the video were sent to me from Beautybridge.com. However, all opinions are of my own.

2 comments:

Dyna said...

Nyx also have a mood lipgloss now in their studio line :)I'm not sure how it work, and it doesn't interest me that much but it's interesting to see how it works :)

Wing Law said...

Cool! I also heard that Rimmel has something funny like that also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...