Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW Hello Kitty Line at Sephora Part 2

This is part 2 of the Hello Kitty Line!

Apple Cheeks $22
These blushes look dangerously delicious.  The first thing that came to mind when I saw these were NARS' The Multiple.  Another drugstore equivalent that came to mind was NYC's Creme Blush. 
I quickly swatched one (obviously not the blue swatch), and it was very creamy. 
Big Smile Gloss $15
I tested one out today, and it lasted for hours.  It smells really good (kind of fruity), very pigmented, and gives a very nice shine to your lips.  Actually, it made my lips look quite plummy.  The packaging of this product reminds me Stila's Lip Glaze except the applicator is different.  It has these three little holes on it and your twist to get the gloss out.
 Sweet Gloss $16
These look quite moisturizing.  I didn't get a chance to try it.  But here's what the website says, "Sweet and effective, this Hello Kitty product contains powerful extracts of strawberry, apple, and grape seed to hydrate and soften skin. Packed with powerful antioxidants, these ingredients also fight free radicals and improve skin's elasticity and youthfulness".

Liquid Nail Art $10
The cutest packaging EVER, and the price ain't bad either.  Interesting color selections, wouldn't you say?
 Adorable!
Brush Set $49
This 5-Piece Brush set includes:
- Face Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Shader/Blending Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Brush
- Collectible Hello Kitty brush container
And all these brushes live in the Hello Kitty!  What a concept!
They have also various fragrances with various prices.
 Compact Mirror $18 and Bling Mirror $49
This is cute and the mirror on the right is made out of crystals and everything.  But why the heck would I spend $49 on a Bling Mirror?  I could spend the same $ on a nice Dior Travel Palette.  Just sayin'!
Here's some pricing for ya!
Hope you enjoyed this post!  Until next time!  Jot down a note to say hey!

xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

LydiaKrow said...

I love Sanrio, although I am not a fan of Hello Kitty in particular. I have no urge to buy any of this stuff, despite the cute packaging, and I think that it sorta goes beyond my indifference to Hello Kitty... it's more that so much cheap makeup has been made with the HK image that I make that association in my mind! Crazy, no? Thanks for the pics - it is pretty cute, especially the nail polish!

EsteeDarla said...

I love Hello Kitty I wish i could of found the polishes I got the brush set for my sister..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...