Thursday, May 31, 2012

$20 Makeup Challenge Tags and Response Videos!

Hey everyone!

So when I saw the $20 Tag going around, I was really excited!  Since everyone knows that I am into good and affordable makeup, I knew I had to do this challenge!  I don't do that many tag videos, and I don't think that I have ever tagged anyone before.  Well now that I am starting to get to know a few wonderful fellow YouTubers, I thought I would tag them for fun!  And to my surprise, quite a few of them responded with their own $20 Makeup Challenge videos!  And boy are they wonderful!  I will start with mine first, and see all the rest below including such awesome Youtube divas emilynoel83, MissBecky0207GlowMyWay, , airahmorena08, and

Enjoy!!

















xoxo
Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...