Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam

I was telling someone today that this year is all about Lip Butter and Lip Balm. Well, this year is also about spray can lightweight foundation. I saw this today at Walgreens and had to stop and take some pictures. The NEW Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation is a spray can that
dispenses a mousse like foundation. On the back of the can, it even shows you how it's done. It also has SPF 16. The price is not cheap. It's almost 11 bucks. Would you consider getting it?
Xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

MissCouture17 said...

hmm...this looks interesting, i may have to check it out. Thanks for sharing! I love your blog!
xx, Kels

www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I wonder if, because it's airfoam, if it's $11 for like three or four uses total before it runs out. I certainly hope not!

Allison said...

I bought it and I loooove it! It was only $8 at Walmart, try it there.

Jennie said...

I'm gonna have to check this one out. It looks interesting. I like their normal mousse foundation so I hope this one is just as good or better.

AstridHammer said...

Expensive?! That's not expensive..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...