Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW Color Riche Balm by L'Oreal






Every brand in the drugstore seems to be coming up with something very similar- the whole moisturizing, lip balm, lip butter kind of lipsticks.  Well, L'Oreal made something new that is in direct competition with Revlon's Lip Butter (everyone has been raving about the Lipbutter).  How do the NEW Color Riche Balm by L'Oreal compare to the Lip Butter by Revlon?  I know not.  But I did do a quick swatch at the store.  Surprisingly, they have testers these days.  You can see my swatch and it looks quite sheer, but it seems moisturizing.  The packaging is definitely cute, and you can see through it. 

Does anyone have these and what do you think?

xoxo
Wing

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have one and it seems a little more moisturizing than the Revlon, but everything dries my lips so I have to put my Burt's Bees under everything anyway. At first I didn't like the scent but now it's ok. I like both brands.

Wing Law said...

OH that's so interesting to know! What about the color payoff? Which one is better?

GlowMyWay said...

I don't have the L'oreal, but I have about 6 Revlons, and they're almost as pigmented as lipsticks. I find them fairly moisturizing - I have glosses that are more moisturizing, but most of my lipsticks are less.

Jada said...

I have 4 of these and I love.them, they aren't as pigmented but they are balms and balms aren't expected to be pigmented... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...