Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss from Canada

Now tell me if I am wrong, but I have not seen these Rimmel Vinyl Gloss anywhere in the United States.  I am currently near Toronto Canada and spotted these, and I was like "Ohhhhhh".  They are now on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $3.99!!  I know they are available in the UK, but we want them in the US Rimmel!!!
 Oh the beautiful drugstore of Canada also provides lots of testers and so I was able to test a couple out!  It looks absolutely amazing!!!
It goes on very smoothly and very pigmented, and there are a wide variety of colors to choose from.
Anyone seen these in Canada or in the US?  Do you think the US is going to come out with these?

Best,
Wing

4 comments:

ellaH said...

Hey Wing! It's so funny because I just picked mine up in 180 No Regrets yesterday... :D How long are you staying in TO?

kissonmyblush said...

I actually tried to buy this gloss in Heartbeat today but when the cashier scanned it, it was not in their system. I really wanted it but had to pass because I was holding up the line.

Amanda Cook said...

I've been wearing Vinyl Gloss for two years, I have it in the old packaging though. I live in South Dakota and my Walmart sells it.

Unknown said...

I believe they had Vinyl lip glosses in the US but discontinued them a year or two ago (I own one I got from a clearance sale), but the packaging of these look "new"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...