Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nicki Minaj Good Morning Amierca Tutorial!

You all found out what I do for a living finally!  I am a professional Classical Cellist, a Juilliard grad.  I was on Good Morning America performing along side with Nicki Minaj.  This was a really fun gig for me as I don't often play Pop.  I was able to see her makeup from just inches away!!  So I am able to recreate this look!  Also check out many pictures from Good Morning America below!

Here I attempt to make Nicki Minaj's faces!
  "Oops I had a nip slip...."
 Nicki's signature "ARH!!!!" Look!!
 This is the same look as this below:
This is during the Dress Rehearsal right before the show!  The dancers are dancing!!
 Side of stage:
Here I am on stage during Dress Rehearsal.  I couldn't hear anything even with the "ears". 
 The audience is going crazy when Nicki was about to come out!
Here's my favorite shot of me and Nicki!
 Enjoy the tutorial!
Eyes:
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust (Trouble Maker)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Purple Velvet)
ELF Cream Eyeliner (Black)
ELF Cream Eyeliner (Teal Tease)
Rimmel Accelerator Mascara

Face: 
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup (Natural Beige)
ELF Makeup Mist & Set
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer
ELF Studio Blush (Pink Passion)

Lips: 
ELF $1 Lipstick (Flirtation)




4 comments:

ErinLeigh said...

OMG!!! You're a classical cellist? That is AMAZING! Congrats on your performance, and good luck in the future!

I love your reviews. You do an excellent job of describing products, and I have made many purchases based on your reviews. Thanks!

aly7 said...

:) beautiful look!

Posh said...

OHMYGOSH this was so exciting! I loved everything about this video and post!

Wing Law said...

Thanks you guys for such nice comments! This was a really fun tutorial to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...