Thursday, February 3, 2011

CVS Bargain Haul Part 3!!

OK, I have no idea why it took me so long to blog about this, but I got this awhile back, before my one month no makeup buying diet.  Don't ask me what these colors are.  I got them so long ago I forget and they are all in my makeup bin now all mixed up with the other colors. But they are super beautiful colors, don't you think?  Why are these being discontinued?  I have no idea.  I know that there are three revlons and one rimmel.  Let me just say that I don't have to buy any lipsticks for a long ass time!  (But then of course I will, because as we all know, we are all makeup junkies to a certain degree right?)

If you haven't seen my other two posts on my CVS 75% haul, 
please click below:

 Some swatches for ya!


L'Oreal Nail Polishing is also VERY impressive!  It doesn't flake for awhile, which is often the issues with most nail polish.   Haven't had a chance to try the Revlon Mineral Lipgloss yet, but I thought that the color is very unique.
 OK, so can I just say that I am IN LOVE with the PF's Mamboo Wear Bronzer!!!  It is freaking AMAZING!!  If you still find this at your local CVS and it is still 75% off, I would grab it so quick!!
 Got me some L'Oreal HIP pigments, and surprise surprise: the PF Cream Liner was on sale from the CVS I went to.  But no other CVS had that item on sale anywhere else.  Frankly, I think they just made a mistake, but the manager did go back to the office to check and it was 75% off.  So who knows?
So that's my lovely haul from CVS!  More hauls later because my 1 month no makeup buying is now lifted!!  I did it guys! 

xoxo
Wing

4 comments:

Angela Van said...

Oh gosh.
Every time I see your hauls, I just wanna run out and haul some more!

Wing Law said...

I know I am a bad influence... But hey, at least I restrained myself for a month1!!

Anonymous said...

I love those gel liners. Super lucky...next time I go to cvs will run them under the scanner. I know a couple of cvs didn't put stickers on a couple of things that I saw on sale on blogs

alex

LydiaKrow said...

Just in time to go pick up the Wet n Wild 8-pans! Can't wait to see your review on those. I skipped the "Blue had me at Hello" one but got the other two, and the duochrome on the Comfort Zone palette is so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...