Thursday, December 30, 2010

CVS Bargain Haul Part 2!!

Click here for Part 1 of CVS Bargain Post
Click here to see Part 3

Oh boy... I must confess that I went back... but this time to a different CVS and got a whole bunch of stuff ALL 75% off!!  How can one resist when everything was just $1-2 and at the most $3??  Some of these products I have wanted forever, but waited and waited for this end of the year sale and now here it is!!  Here's some stuff I got!
 


Lots of L'Oreal Hip Duo shadows are on sale, and a few Revlon Satin Shadows.  I am excited about the Physicians Formula's Shimmer Strips!  Also, almost all of the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks are on sale, and some selected Revlon lipsticks!

From left to right:
Revlon Creme 640 Blackberry, Revlon Creme 745 Raspberry Bite
Other lipsticks I got include:
Revlon Matte 003 Mauve It Over, Revlon Colorburst 080 Coral
Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle (one of my FAVE by the way!)
Rimmel Lasting Finish 066 Heather Shimmer, 058 Drop of Sherry
Rimmel Lasting Finish 006 Pink Blush (apparently comparable to Mac's Lady Gaga),
Rimmel Moisture Renew Spotlight Beige (I think this one is popular on YT)

Here are the rest I got!!

The pink stick on the left is Rimmel's Eyeful in 100" Girls Only!" and the gloss is also by Rimmel called 291 Bubble Blush.  All of Rimmel's glosses from that collection is 75% off.  I think the rest you can see for yourself what they are!

 This was definitely my last haul this year on this scale.  For New Year's Resolution, I am not buying anymore makeup for a LONG TIME!!  Yes, you heard me!!

xoxo
Wing

PS Check out Noveau Cheap's site for updates on all the products.  If you are not subbed to her yet, you should.  She is totally Drugstore Makeup Queen!!  Here's the link: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2010/12/cvs-beauty-clearance-post.html

5 comments:

Dyna said...

If only I live in the US :) I have been trying to get my hands on the revlon super lustrous lipglosses and some lippies from their lines, but locally (hence-Malta) they charge 3 x as much as the price you pay in the US. E.G. I bought pink please maybelline color sensational lippie [I know you love them :)] on ebay for 4€ but when I went to the store it was €12.50. That is just ridiculous. But nevermind, awesome haul xx

heatherkelley said...

my cvs didn't have all the things on sale yours did hopefully they just haven't gotten around to it yet. they did have a big giant box with Revlon on the outside sitting in the middle of the cosmetics section. i asked when they were going to open it and they said not till February. bummer!! how can they let me see a big box of new goodies and not let me see it.

BudgetBeautyGoddess said...

I have to check my local CVS stores and see what they have.

Are you really not going to buy any more makeup? I'm not even going to fix my mouth to say that...there is TOO much new stuff coming out.

Wing Law said...

Yes I am not going to buy until Feb 1! I did go crazy last night in CVS some more...

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://drupalcafe.com/node/32
get facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
Dont know if this is a virus or what is wrong.I tried to let it install whatever it was trying to install,but it doesnt do anything.Only continues to pop up no matter what I click.Help!Thanks in advance!

get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...