Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Find: Aveeno Kits

I really like Aveeno.  Their products seem to be really gentle on your skin.  I found these Aveeno kits in my local drugstore and they look amazing.  One is called Aveeno Beauty Essentials which comes with facial moisturizer, body wash, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner (sorry didn't catch the price on that and can't seem to find the info online).  It is absolutely perfect for travelers.  
And the other is called Positively Ageless Complete Starter Regimen (About $32 on drugstore.com).  It includes cleanser, eye cream, daily moisturizer, and night cream!  Great stuff!  I may buy them soon!  And when I do, I will let you know what I think!
Do you have these kits and how do you like them?

xoxo
Wing



1 comment:

Janner said...

oooooo nice i need some skin care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...