OK, so I usually just post videos here, but I want to start writing now! Are you ready? Here's my first FOTD! I am wearing the following:
ELF Neutrals Back to School Palette
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
ELF All Over Stick in Light Beige
Maybelline the Falsies
Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Turquoise
Milani Powder Mosaics in Sweet Cheeks
NYC Lipstick in Garnet
The Body Shop Lipgloss 02
I am not at all wearing any foundation! This look is more tamed for going to work. I like it a lot. It's natural and shimmery.
1) Apply the shimmery gold color from the middle of the lower row from the ELF Neutrals Back to School Palette all over lid.
2) Apply the matte neutral color from the upper right hand to the crease
3) Apply black in the outer V and blend into crease
4) Apply ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black and wing it out just a bit
5) Apply Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Turquoise in the lower eyeline .
6) Apply Maybelline the Falsies
7) Put a bit of blush with Milani Powder Mosaics in Sweet Cheeks
8) NYC Lipstick in Garnet all over lips
9) Apply The Body Shop Lipgloss 02 in the middle of your lips
10) Conceal as necessary with ELF All Over Stick. I didn't want to put foundation on today. Wanted to give my face a rest! LOL
I like this look. What do you think?