Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NEW Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation

I found the new Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation at Walmart for $3.97.  That's pretty darn cheap for a foundation.  It claims to be light weight, and has vitamin A & E.  And the biggest claim is that you would look 100% poreless.  Intrigued?  I am!  It seems to have a nice variety of colors too.  I counted!  There are a total of 16 shades.  The picture above and below are the two shelves of colors that they have.

 I am guessing that this maybe my color?  Ah.. I really should have bought this one!
Here's the back of the glass bottle!
I saw Emily Noel's video and she reviewed this foundation.  What's most interesting about this foundation is that it comes with an applicator, which I have never seen in a foundation.  Take a look at her video and you will see!



Do you think you will try this out?

xoxo
Wing

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

For $1.97 (remember those $2 off coupons? That brings the price down to less than $2!), I'd try it.

rakhshanda said...

Great review!!! Wish we had Rimmel in our country:(
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

Wing Law said...

Wait, where is the $2 coupon??

LisaMarie said...

For that price I would try it!! it's cheaper than a Starbucks Coffee!! LOL

LydiaKrow said...

I definitely would try this out if I could find it. I have been checking my Walgreens and Rite Aid with no luck (I don't shop Walmart). I love Rimmel and am intrigued by the 'natural' ingredients. If this is anything like the Almay naturals, I could be a very happy camper, indeed... I love that foundation for everyday, it's just so expensive! Plus, it only comes in 6 shades so it is a bit to warm toned for me... I bet Rimmel would match me nicely.

Unknown said...

This seems very interesting. I really like Rimmel cosmetics but I've never used any of their facial products except their Stay Matte powder.
Also, I've seen that type of applicator from Manic Panic's foundations. They have a nice idea going on there for their glass bottles.

I'm on a buying ban right now, but since it is really cheap, I might try it IF I can find it around here.
Thanks for posting this! :)

aly said...

have you ever tried e.lf. mineral foundation???? It is my go-to foundation. And it is only about $1 more.

aly7 said...

I lied!!! Although that one is good, I just discovered my new FAVE!!!!! Maybelline Liquid Dream Mousse!!

Anonymous said...

Okay they discontinue my rimmel clean finish #520 natural caramel. I have not been able to replace it with any other products. Where can I find this if not they need to return my color it's been two months. I love this foundation it looks so me\natural ugh

Anonymous said...

I am also looking for #520.. What the heck FINALLY find one that I love and go back 3 months later and it NO longer avail.. URG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...