Sunday, April 21, 2019

YOU ARE ENOUGH!! (Never Feel Bad About Yourself Again!!)



This was a very emotional video to make as this is very personal.  There were a few tear drops in the video.  Even though I may be perceived as happy and successful, there have been times when I felt like I was not enough, not good enough, not successful enough, not happy enough.  And I have to remind myself and all of us that we are all enough.  We are enough just the way we are, with our perfect imperfections.  And if you are ever sad or feel that you are not enough, listen to this song on repeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzcCkHugjwc "I am enough,  I am enough, just as I am, I am enough!"

1 comment:

Dillon Sellers said...

Great share thanks for posting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...