Sunday, November 27, 2016

Amazing Cyber Monday Deals!

So guys, I know it has been a hot minute since I blogged here, but this deal is too go to not share! For CyberMonday, I am doing a site wide 60% off on DivaMakeupQueen.com! Just put in code "CyberMonday"!  But, I am adding two bundles together so that it's even more savings!

You can get both the Deluxe Mystery Bag & Best Bundle together for only $54.99! NO CODE NEEDED AS THIS IS JUST FOR TODAY!

The Deluxe Mystery Bag includes full size high end makeup valued for at least $120! Brands include Urban Decay, NYX, Butter London, CoverFX, and Aveda amongst others.

The Best Palette Bundle includes DMQ Dream Big Palette, Spring Palette, Highlighter Palette + Lip Palette!


xoxo
DMQ

You can see my live video where I "unboxed" the bag for you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...