Saturday, April 4, 2015

IMATS NYC Huge Meetup with YouTuber Vloggers!

Hey guys!

It has been a hot minute since I wrote here. I have been so crazy busy preparing for my Palette Launch!  If you haven't heard already, I have started my own line DMQ Cosmetics!

I have included some info below about the palette!  But first, I need to share with you the exciting news about my Makeup Palette Launch Party which coincides with IMATS New York!  And you are invited!

"You are invited to join DMQ and her YouTube Beauty Guru friends including MakeupbyMel, DearNatural62, MissBarbieBaby, Rositaapplebum, Mamichula8153 and many more for an exclusive invite and celebration in New York City! 

Saturday April 11th, 4:30-7:00pm

And with receipt, you will be the first one to receive the palette at the event!  (Please be sure to print and bring the receipt to the event.  The receipt is your ticket to the launch party and to receive your DMQ Dream Big Palette in person!)

There will be food, drinks, raffles and giveaways and you can hang out with your favorite beauty gurus!

You will also go home with a goodie bag filled with beauty products.

Venue: (special venue just a few blocks away from IMATS.  Please leave us with your email so that you can get an official invite after purchase.)"

 GET YOUR TICKET RIGHT HERE!

Here's the video about the initial launch and more info:


HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VIDEO

The #DMQDreamBig Palette is here and it is available for pre-launch sale starting April 1st!
I dreamed of the perfect palette that is travel friendly, customizable and inspirational.  And my dream came true!  I wouldn't be able to make this happen without you - my lovely subscribers!  This palette was created for you! I hope it inspires you to live your biggest dream, and to always feel beautiful inside and out!  Anything is possible - all you have to do is DREAM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...