Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NEW Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoos ( Fall 2012 Fashion Week)

I almost fell over when I saw this display. I wanted so so badly to grab all of the color tattoos. As a matter of fact, I did! But then I put them all down again knowing that I have way too much makeup in my house plus there's no discount yet on these at Walgreens! I will wait! Well or should I? These limited edition color tattoos are all beautiful, wearable and they are mostly neutral colors!

There are other things on the display too but I didn't pay them too much attention. But I have enclosed pictures of other new items too!

Are you going to get them now or wait for a sale?  It's $7.99

Xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

Gourdon_girl said...

Girl I grabbed them as soon as I saw them! I didn't want to take the risk of missing out on these limited additions;o)

Ohlalalynnie said...

now you know ull regret later on lol if youre waiting for sale they may not be there and think of it as collecting

Elizabeth Phillips said...

Agreed ^ grab them while you can I they are becoming more and more rare. CVS has them now and rite aide.

Claire said...

I am never late when it comes to limited edition stuffs be it makeup, cloths or accessories. I bought it the first day itself :D

David said...

Is this limited edition still available???I wanted to buy for my sister to gift her a complete set on her birthday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...