Sunday, July 1, 2012

NEW Loreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator

I spotted these at Rite Aid. Recently there have been sightings of all kind of BB Cream from Garnier, Maybelline, and Loreal. So far they have been getting bad reviews. I actually bought the Maybelline one and shall be reviewing that soon either on my YouTube channel or here. I tested the other Loreal BB cream in the store and it didn't even feel like a BB Cream. This Youth Code one is the most expensive of them all. I hesitate to buy it because of its price and also because of how bad the other western bb creams too.

What do you think and would you purchase it?

Xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

aly7 said...

I have the Garnier BB cream & the Stila bb cream, and I need to find the Maybelline~ I absolutely love both of the ones I have!

Anonymous said...

This one actually looks promising since it looks to have more of a skincare component to it. :) Let us know if you try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...