Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NEW Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush

Have anyone seen these at Sophora? I saw these and I was instantly intrigued. Now I must say the name of this product confuses me though. What the heck does double contouring mean in this context? Regardless, I did try this out, and the texture of the cream blush is extremely smooth, and pretty easy to apply on your cheeks. The packaging is unique. The materials are made out of some sort of soft foam. So when you press on it, it bounces. I don't know if that makes sense. But go to your local Sophora, and touch the packaging and you will know what I mean.

Will you be checking these out?

$14 available at Sephora.

Xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

makeupjelena said...

This looks cool, I love cream blushes. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...