Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whitney Houston - I Look To You Inspired Makeup Tutorial




 

 
This is my tribute to my music hero Whitney Houston!  I drew my inspiration from her video "I Look To You", which I believe was one of the last music videos she made.
The tutorial features mostly ELF Makeup!
Products used:
ELF Studio Cream Shadow (Teal Party)
ELF Studio Cream Shadow (Smoke)
ELF Studio Pigment (Innocent Ivory)
L'oreal Infallible Black Eyeliner
Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil (Taupe)
ELF 144 Palette
Revlon Color Stay Foundation (Fresh Beige)
ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer (Light)
Wet n Wild Natural Wear Powder (Buff)
Physicians Formula Bamboo Silk Bronzer
ELF Studio Blush (Tickled Pink)
Too Faced Perfect Nude Liner
Too Faced Glamour Gloss
Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara



1 comment:

Unknown said...

very eyes tutorials...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...