Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Product for Lip, Blush & Shadows???

Create your own lip, cheek and shadow using just one product:
$5 Shadows only!!!: ThirtyOneWest.bigcartel.com
Please see the video below as I show you how to create your own blush, eyeshadow and lipgloss!  It's really fun and these colors are absolutely gorgeous as you see in the swatches.  You can mix and match however you like!  


 
Cranberry Sauce

 Naked Study
 Queen Bee

 And the thumbnail of the video is the color Two of Hearts


Email me actually if you are interested in the ring: divamakeupq@gmail.com

FTC: Some products were sent to me, but I was not paid to make this video, and I am giving you my honest opinion.

3 comments:

Sassysamey said...

i think that this is really cool:) i watched this video last night and i'm sooo eager to buy some of these pigments. because i really don't have any like these. this was a great review... in lovee :)
Love samm

Wing Law said...

Thanks for the support Samm!

xoxo
Wing

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of these til watching this video, thanks for the great demonstration. I'm looking forward to making my own purchase! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...