Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEW Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish - 8HR Collection


 



Many makeup brands these days use celebrities for their collections to help with sales.  L'Oreal definitely did that a lot.  And most recently, Lancome partnered with Youtube Sesnation Michelle Phan for a Makeup Set.  Now Rimmel has a Kate Moss Collection.  Supposedly, she designed all the colors! 

There are lip liners, and some pretty bold lipstick colors as you see!  Most of the colors are very unique and wearable, except for that crazy purple lip color.  Who is going to wear that?   I know I would probably pass on that.  I love that mauve pinky color though.  That's gorgeous!

My next question is, does it really last 8 hours?   Have you tried any of these and what are you thoughts?

xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would use the purple color..but I probably do it for black and white pics..:D

Unknown said...

I mean, wear it for black and white pic..oopsy daisy :D

Wing Law said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies. I agree. I love ELF Mineral lipsticks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...