Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Amazing Falsies from KKCenterHK




\ OK, I gotta be honest with you.  I dislike wearing false lashes.  Why?  Because most of the time, they make my eyes water, and just make me feel very uncomfortable.  And trust me, I have tried all kinds of brands.  There are some that are better than others.  But after I found these falsies from KKCenterHK, my life changed.

Now, I am really not saying this just because they sent me this box of falsies to me, but because I am seriously just freakin' in love.  Why do I love them?

1) They are extremely lightweight
2) They look and feel natural, not at all heavy
3) These lashes are very flexible, so they can work with all eye shapes
4) They are bandless, so you can't even see a black line on your lash line
5) They are easy to trim.  Just cut them to fit your eyes
6) There are 5 pair in one box.  They will last forever

So, that's why I love them.  As you can see in my picture, they look very pretty and natural on me.
Here's the link if you want to buy some from KKCenterHK: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p1794/AK-Brand-Eyelashes-HandMade-AK-603-%28Five-Pair-In-Box%29/product_info.html
You can see my tutorial using these lashes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-na-D3d_tZo


Enjoy!

xoxo
Wing


3 comments:

Hollie said...

wow! they look so soft and natural.

Janner said...

WOW! You should ask them to do a giveaway for your followers.. these look awesome!

Wing Law said...

Yes they are very nice!!! Thanks for stopping by ladies!

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...