Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wet n Wild Dream Weaver Collection Swatches

Earth Looks Small From Down Here
Fly Me To The Moon
 
We're Blasting Off
Enter A New Realm
Bright Idea
 
Dancing In The Clouds


OK so here are some swatches in pictures from the Wet n Wild Dream Weaver Collection.  To see the swatches better, you should watch the video.  These swatches are done with one swipe, with no primer.  That's the true test of a swatch!!

I am a die hard Wet n Wild shadow fan!  And I have been searching these babies since July!  And I finally found them!!  They are so gorgeous and I don't know which one I should do a tutorial on first!  HELP!  OK, go watch me video now!  :)

1 comment:

kimmydadiva said...

Wish I found these where I live, still haven't seen them anywhere in my area. Hoping that they will even release them after their holiday ones are sold out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...