Friday, September 9, 2011

Revlon Flavor Glosses

 I saw this giant display while I was in Canada and I was intrigued.  These are Revlon Flavor Glosses with very bright and fun packaging.  They are supposed to smell and taste like different things too.  They also have nails too, but today, we are just going to focus on the glosses.

Take a look at the picture below on the different flavors they have:

 I love Canada's Drug Mart because they have all these different testers that I don't see in the US! Check them out here.  So I did a swatch for you guys!
 Looks pretty good!  Anyone tried these?  Do they smell and taste good?

xoxo
Wing




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I saw a blogpost about this, they're very sheer unfortunately and cost A LOT even though the flavors are nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...