Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEW Revlon Summer Romantics Collection

So I actually took these pictures a little while ago now, but it's still new!  Here's the display to  Revlon Summer Romantics Collection.  As you can see, some of the products have already been snatched up.  I am not a big fan of the nail polish colors on display here, nor did the colors to the cream eyeshadows attract me at all.  I was most drawn to the Super Lustrous Lip Balm colors.  The coral "Peach Crystal" as well as the "Pink Crystal" Look GORGEOUS!!   




I didn't pick them up because I simply have too many lip products in my house.  I am drowning in them in my house!  LOL.  Anyone tried these out and what are you thoughts?

Revlon does not test on animals! Yipee!

xoxo
Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...