Thursday, April 21, 2011

Urban Decay GREED Primer Potion

This is amazing!  I checked this out at Sephora and it is the most gorgeous golden base primer EVER!  I had to try it and I have to say, I LOVE IT!!! 
This is how it looks like on my NC 30 Skin.  
 This is how it looks like when I spread it out.
 I decided to put some shadow over it and see how it does and I put Urban Decay's "honey" over it.
 Here's how it looks like!  I think it looks almost better without any shadow on top!   This primer looks so yummy that I feel like eating it!  LOL  It costs $18 at Sephora.
What do ya think?

xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

Madlen said...

it look s great:X.

Miss Z said...

I really love UDPP .And this gold primer is gorgeous.

Wing Law said...

Yes total gorgeousness!! Thanks for stopping by my beautiful ladies!

aly7 said...

i just got this at the begging of the month, and it is AWESOME! All of the shadow holding formula as the original, but leaves a great gold tint. It also says on the primer box that you can use it as a highlighter. I tried it a few times, works really well!

Miss Bekka said...

When I saw this, I was all, "TCHA! Like I'd cheat on my UDPP Sin!" But then I tried it... and bought it. I'm so in love with how much brighter the colours pop over Greed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...