Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblocks

I saw this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblocks recently and was attracted to the idea of a sunblock that is sheer, and "provides non-shiny finish", sweatproof and waterproof.  That's pretty cool.  Of course here in NY city, it is still cold and now rainy!  AH!!!  Would love to try this out when the weather will finally get warm!!  Come on Weather!!  Be warm!  But then again, of course it gives me some time to work my body out until I get a fab beach body!  LOL

Anyone tried this out?

Neutrogena tests on animals.. Boo...

xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not tried this one. I do have the Olay Complete UV lotion. I love it.

Wing Law said...

Ooh... Haven't seen tried that one!

Mai said...

I'm currently using this sunblock and i gotta say its pretty good. I have very oily skin, live in a very sunny-hot-n-humid city, and i gotta say this doesn't make me look like I used Crisco for makeup!! Layer under makeup nicely (powder and liquid), works great alone, and best of all....No breakout! WOO hoo for higher SPF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...