Monday, May 16, 2011

Physicans Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Blush

 So if you have been watching my videos, you would know that I am falling more and more for Physicians Formula.  I just think they are fabulous!  I saw this recently, and took some pictures and thought that I would share.  Notice how it has a coupon in the front?  Good stuff.  Here's what the website says:

Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Blush

Description
  • Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly healthy-looking glow for cheeks.
  • Ultra-blendable powder blush delivers a soft wash of color with a luminous finish.
  • Delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect: - radiant finish brightens skin for a flawless and youthful glow. -Protects and conditions skin with antioxidant properties.
It comes in two colors: Natural Pearl and Rose Pearl, and it costs $10.95


What do ya think?

xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

aly7 said...

I have this in the color Natural Pearl and I absolutely LOVE it. I seriously use it almost everyday! I reccomend getting Natural, because I swatched Rosy and it is darker than it looks!

Asia Lynn said...

Looks really cool! I'll have to try it I need some more blush like a hole in the head but I just cant help myself hehe.. I love your blog!

Wing Law said...

Thanks guys! I have way too many blushes to buy more! But I rely on you guys to tell me how you like it! LOL

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...