Friday, May 27, 2011

Alway Clear Complexion Display

 I spotted this new display of Alway Clear Complexion products though I think the products have been around for awhile, but to be honest, Almay is definitely a brand that people don't review much on YouTube or blogs.  I don't really know why.  But this display caught my attention with the "Blemish Heal Technology" claim.  Color selection for the foundation does seem to be limited, but it does have a "Save $2" Coupon!  And there's the Concealer and Pressed Powder sold together.

Has anyone tried any of these Almay products?  What do you think?
Almay does NOT test on animals!  YEAH!
xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Huda said...

Yeah, you're right. Hardly anyone reviews Almay products, and I wonder why too. I've actually used a few of their products, and I thought they were pretty good! I've yet to try anything from this line, though.

Tawnya said...

I bought this foundation. I have not tried it yet. I have played around with it, but that is about it. I really hope i like it, never been one for liquid foudations before. I like almay stuff, I have tried them over the years and I have always love what I have bought.

aly7 said...

I might have to get that clear complexion set becasue I have their line smoothing concealer ans it is the BEST concealer I have ever used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...