Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BB Cream Madness in Hong Kong

I think most of you know that I was in Hong Kong for a little over a month.  And of course, I went makeup shopping!  They have awesome stuff there.  One thing that they have plenty of that we lack in the US, is BB Cream.  And let me tell you, once you have tried it, you won't want to go back to foundation.  It's smooth, silky, great coverage, and it eliminates pores.  I absolutely love it.  Of course, not all BB Cream is made equal.  Some are better than others. 
Here I am just sharing with you some pictures of all the BB Cream they sell in Hong Kong!  These brands shown below are mostly from Korea.Enjoy!

 Missha is a pretty popular brand!  They sell this everywhere and for a good price too!
 I have this one now!   It's quite good!  It's very moisturizing.  Perfect for the winter or any dry season!
 I have the pink one.  That one is quite thick!
 Look at how many BB Cream brands there are in Asia!
 And there's more!
Super Cheap BB Cream in the SASA Outlet in Hong Kong!
 Do you use BB Cream?  Which brand do you like the most?


xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Susan said...

Why do you think this isn't sold in the United States?

aly7 said...

cool!
follow me! www.makeuporbreakup7.blogspot.com

The chic and cheap said...

omg! i must give them, a try! but they are so much!
deciding will take me forever =_=

thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...