Sunday, February 20, 2011

NEW Physicians Formula Eye Candy Collection

OK I ain't going to lie!  I WANT THESE!! You know, I think I am really starting to have a love affair with Physicians Formula.  They just keep coming up with these awesome shimmer strips one after another.  It's like I can't even keep up.  I just bought a whole bunch from the CVS 75% sale in which I haven't tried nor done tutorials on!!  Now they come up with these brilliant colors.  What am I going to do???

For those of you who are less familiar with Physicians Formula's Shimmer Strips, they have come out with these custom eye shadow sets, promising to enhance different eye colors including ones for Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes, Hazel Eyes, and Green Eyes.  But in fact in my humble opinion may I say, I think they are just good for any eye colors!  There are just endless combination of colors to choose from with each palette.

They came out with:
Classic Collection
Bronze Collection
Smoky Collection
Pop Collection (The most popular!)
And now!  Ta Da!!  The Eye Candy Collection

I can already tell from the colors that this Eye Candy Collection is going to be a hit just like the Pop Collection. Now mind you, I only spotted two of these Eye Candy Collection at Walmart recently, and I thought I would share!  If anyone else have pictures of the other two, please share on facebook with us!

Here's my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/divamakeupqueen


Thanks for reading!  Send me those pictures ok?  Who has them by the way???
xoxo
Wing

6 comments:

Sydney said...

wooow i got to go get this can you make a video on the recent drugstore products you picked up

LydiaKrow said...

I would be interested to see your looks with these - I got one on the holiday sales at 75% off and haven't done much with it. I don't really like super-shiny/metallic looks, though, and these are super frosty/metallic.

Wing Law said...

Yes, I will do a tutorial when I get back in the US of the Pop collection ones. Stay tuned guys!

Charmaine said...

Hi Wing, I have the ones in Green Eye Candy and Blue Eye Candy (I'm wearing shades from the Green palette right at this very moment), though I don't have any way to get a snap of them:-(
I paid full price for these when I saw them because they are GORGEOUS! Green has shades of lilac all the way to a dark purple, with a strip of either grasshopper or spring green for contrast. Blue has shades ranging from a warmish (if it's possible) pale blue to an indigo, and the contrast is a, um, I wanna say pinkish coppery red, if that makes any sense. It's not a RED red, but I think it would be considered red. Anyways, they're awesome, I grabbed these a few weeks ago the second I saw them, I do not care I paid full price! I think I miiiight wait and use some Extra Bucks for the other two, or wait for a sale, but knowing myself all too well I probably won't, hahaha
Looking forward to your tutorials for these!

Wing Law said...

Thanks for sharing Charmaine! I don't know that I will buy those, but I will probably do some tutorials on the pop ones! Enjoy them!!

aly said...

Really want the one for hazel eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...