Friday, February 18, 2011

CVS 75% off AGAIN & mini reviews

 I know I know!  You guys must be like,  for real?  She is doing another CVS haul again?  Well, you may know that I had a no makeup buying month in January.  So in February I made up for it.  (Don't worry it's not that bad).  I went to CVS and got myself just a few 75% off products that I have been wanting and didn't get in January.  I am surprised by how long this 75% off thing has been going at CVS!!

First, I really wanted to try the Revlon Age Defying Concealer.  I finally found my color which is "light medium".  This is awesome!  All I have to say is that you only need a tiny, tiny, tiny amount for under eye concealing.  It's creamy, smooth, and also very nice coverage too!  On top of that, it has SPF 25, and it stays on all day!  There are four shades available: Light/Pale, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

My next love is Physicians Formula's Mineral Blush in Blushing Rose.  I saw a post on Noveau Cheap about this particular blush, and I have been dying to try it.  On the outside with the packaging and all, it never would appeal to me.  But little did I know, once you put this baby on, it's TOTAL GORGEOUSNESS!  It appears to be this awesome light peachy pink color.  It's like NARS Orgasm but without the shimmer and slightly lighter in shade.  I just LOVE IT!  I think this would be particularly good for pale skin girls!
 This is how it looks like when you open it!
 
 And it has a mirror and brush in the inside.  It's very convenient.
Now onto Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Brand.  This brand doesn't get talked about much at all, but I assure you, I am very impressed with their products.  I decided to try out this Trio-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Instant Definition Eye Shadow Palette "Quartz".

I wasn't really sure about getting it because I just have way too many eye shadows.  They have quite a few trios, but this is the one that I was drawn to.  I was so happy that I got it.  What I love about the eyeshadow is how incredibly well it blends.  It's not at all powdery, and the shadow is just very fine.  The pigmentation is awesome, and it looks really natural.
Here's how it looks inside.  
And now their Sheerest Cream Blush!  Like HELLO!  I love it!  It's very gorgeous.  You can use it on its own, or you can use it beneath a powder blush.  It's not so sheer, but sheer enough.  I expected it to be sheerer since it is called the "Sheerest Cream Blush".  I believe that the color I got is called "Rosy".  They have quite a few shades but they appear quite dark.  But for this one, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 And that's all I got!  I only spent $10.83 for all these awesome things!  I was in NC as you can see below!  YEAH
What did you haul if any?

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I so envy you. Physicians formula isn't available here in Phils. I super love love love that Physicians formula mineral blush! it's a gorgeous color. Peachy pink blushers really suites my skin tone.

Wing Law said...

What? No PF in Philly?? You'd better get yourself up in NY! They have tons there!

aly said...

How dark is the Sally Hansen blush? And is it a little sheer or really bold?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...