Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Under $10 Forever 21 Makeup Palettes

I have already done a couple of posts on Forever 21's makeup, and how there are many products that look exactly like ELF's makeup.  Well, Forever 21's brand is called Love & Beauty, and they also have some stuff that is original (well, as far as I know anyway!)  Since I am a sucker for palettes, I have snapped some pictures to share with you guys.  All of them are under $10!!  WOW!  And they look pretty cool!  Check it out!

Eyeshadow Palette $4.80
 
$7.80 Rose Gold Palette
 $4.80 Natural Eyeshadow Quad!!

This is only $3.80 Eyeshadow Hearts Palette!
I didn't jot down the price of this Smokey Eyes Palette, but the packaging reminds me a whole lot of Urban Decay's palettes!  Copy cat caught!  But the price is a lot better!  I think it's definitely under $10

 $7.80 Matt Makeup Kit
They do sell some of these palettes online.  Click here to check them out.
Do you own any of these, and what do you think about them?
xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

. said...

I love the packaging of these palettes. They're really cute!

Wing Law said...

YEs they are! Just subbed your blog April! I love your makeup looks!!!

xoxo
Wing

Stephanie said...

I was very curious about the first one when I saw it. have you tried it? It looks like the nyx palette that sold out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...