Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Find: Revlon Scented Nail Polish

Who is totally in LOVE like I am with these Revlon Scented When Dry Nail Polish?  The colors are so vibrant that I just want to snatch them ALL up!  (I can't buy until Feb 1!  I am on a self imposed 30-day makeup diet.  Hey it's day 5 already, and I am still makeup sober.  I am surviving!  And hence, I take pictures of everything I see and blog them all to cure my habitual makeup buying habits...)  Now back to these nail polishes, will you just take a look?  Forget about how good they smell, (though I am curious.. anyone know how they smell like?)  I am more fascinated by the neon looking teal and purple colors that are just so unusual and they totally stand out to me.  Total GORGEOUSNESS!!!!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

nice nail polish~i want to try them

btw, please check out my blog giveaway http://tinyurl.com/23nwz5c

Mimi
http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com

Wing Law said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Wing

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

The teal one looks amazing!!! will let you know if I manage to get my hands on these!

xxx

Rain said...

I'm really liking the orange colour. It's so bold. If I run into these I will have to pick one up. Thanks so much for sharing.

1xellus1 said...

I agree! Curious about the scent, but more intrigued by the colors!
That purple looks like a dupe for American Apparel African Violet. I'd love to be able to p/u those Revlon polishes on a BOGO!
New follower! Love your YT vids. :O)

Wing Law said...

Thanks guys!!! Let me know how you like it!

xoxo
Wing

MakeupByPeggyL said...

omg..that metallic purple is breathtaking :) i must go find it!!!

aly7 said...

Hey everyone!
I smatched up the Not SO Blue-Berry(the metallic blue one) and Mad About Mango(the neon orange) and I am totally in love with them! Last sooo long and they smell INSANE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...