Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW Covergirl products!


Have you tried any of these new products from Covergirl?  How do you like it?

NEW CoverGirl Queen Collection Lip Color 

It has new & cute bronzy packaging! It has 24 shades and it contains silk therapy complex which is supposed to moisturize your lips more!  Around $6

NEW Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick

Again, it has a new packaging which looks very much like the Queen collection except that it has a different color.  As a matter of fact, it looks a bit Maybelline-ish! It has 44 shades, and also contains silk therapy complex.  $6.99 on drugstore.com




Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation

It has SPF 10, and it's supposed to be Silky, and it claims to be oil free and Paraben-free.  It has natural ingredients such as cucumber water and jojoba and rosehip extracts.  $11.98 on drugstore.com



Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm

It comes in 16 shades and it's SPF 15, and has Mango and shea butters in exchange of "heavier emollients" $5.99 on drugstore.com


 Drop a note below if you have it and let us know how you like it!

xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

HippieLook said...

I cant wait to get some of the new foundation~! Lovee covergirl stuff

Wing Law said...

I don't actually own much CG at all for some reason...

Fay. H. said...

I'm not into Cover girl or Maybelline at all. I've had some bad experience with them. I bought a cover girl quad and it ended up being a glitter mess. I bought a maybelline eyeliner and my eyes turned red. =\

Wing Law said...

Oh boy!! I do like Maybelline quads and mascara though. Those are quite good for me. Some people however started telling me to stop using Maybelline because it tests on animals....

aly said...

Covergirl Gloss Balms are AWESOME!!!!!!! I have Tulip, a shimmery/sheer pink and it is (in your words)total GORGEOUS-NESS!!It is soooooo pretty!! I got it at Target for $6.49. For this price you honestly can not beat it!I SWEAR you will not be disspaonited:)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...