Saturday, January 15, 2011

L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Makeup

I have been seeing L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Makeup popping up now all over drugstores.  It's not cheap.  It retails for almost $15.  It comes in 12 shades, and it is called Souffle for a good reason, as it is a mousse like texture, and blends in quite easily. 
 It does remind me a bit of Maybelline Dream Mousse as that was a hit in the market!
 When I open the jar though, it looks kind of gross.  Don't you think?  And I have seen other jars like that too!  Eww! 
 And to my complete shock, nowadays they have samples for you to try out!  So you can take a couple home to try out to see weather it blends well.
Here I put some on my hand to try out!
 It blends in seamlessly, and it does seem to reduce the lines on my hand.  Can you see?
Coverage seems to be light, and I wonder how long the coverage is during the day..  Anyone has it?

xoxo
Wing

7 comments:

LydiaKrow said...

It looks even more whipped than Dream Matte Mousse, but I like the idea of a light texture. I would be interested to try it, as I love TruMatch and L'Oreal does such a good job with neutral and pink tones.... I'll keep an eye out!

April K said...

the price is a bit of a turn off... its the drug store, it shouldn't be no more than $10. if you add 5 more bucks you can buy a Clinique foundation!

Wing Law said...

Yeah I agree. It's a bit pricey!

LydiaKrow said...

I got a chance to try a sample at the store, and I took a couple of the samples home to try on my face. I was impressed - reminded me a lot of the Smashbox Pore & Line Filler primer the way it sort of smoothed over pores and lines.

I'm trying it on my face today to see how well it wears. If it is at least comparable to the Dream Matte (which fades on me after about 6 hours), that would be worth $15 to me.

Wing Law said...

Lydia thanks so much for letting us know how it is. We are looking forward to your findings!

aly7 said...

I got a sample that was plenty to put on my face, and I was VERY dissapointed. it is SOOOOOOOOO drying and a strange texture:(

Emily said...

Where do you find the samples? My drug store never has samples :O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...