Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW Almay Intense i-color Smoky-i-kit

I saw these newly packaged and designed Almay Intense i-color Palettes.  They sell for $8.79 where I am at either CVS or Walgreen (Arh, been to too many to remember which one...sorry...)  (Now they have a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal too)  Have you seen these?  Wondering how they are different from the old ones?  These are supposedly smoky colors, and they are designed for your eye color.  See pictures below!  I guess the little lashes in the bottom and how the palettes are positioned are suppose to indicate where the colors should go on your eyelid.  Anyone have these and what do you think?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy using their intense colors but though I have blue eyes I do not use their blue eyes collections. I do use lavender and purple sometimes but I do not like blue with my eyes. It feels like it is competing with my eyes.

Wing Law said...

How is it different from the old ones?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...